1. The latest car from Lexus is a flagship 2+2 coupe named the LC 500.
2. Under the hood of the LC 500 is a 5.0-liter V8 that makes 467 hp and 389 lb-ft of torque. That engine is mated to a 10 speed automatic transmission.
3. Capable fo hitting 60 MPH in 4.5 seconds the LC 500 is expected to be under 4,100 lbs.
4. Lexus insists that fully loaded models will be less than $100,000.
Discuss this future car on our Lexus LC 500 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Lexus News Recent 2018 Lexus LC 500 News
- Lexus, Buick Lead the Way in Customer Satisfaction The J.D. Power 2017 Customer Satisfaction Index Study has been released. read full story
- Top 10 Weirdest Things Automakers Make That Aren’t Cars From hoverboards to hookah pipes and condo towers. What the heck? read full story
- Upcoming Lexus LC F Reportedly More Powerful Than LFA Supercar Sporting 600 horsepower, the Lexus LC F will bow at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. read full story
- We Have More Proof the Lexus LC F is On Its Way Lexus has finally applied to trademark the LC F nameplate in the U.S. read full story
- New Trademark Confirms the Hottest Lexus Is About to Get Hotter The company has filed a trademark application for "LC F" in Europe. read full story
- Bone Breaker Dances With Lexus LC500 in New Super Bowl Ad The ad will debut during the second quarter of the Super Bowl on February 5th. read full story
- You Can Get into a 2018 Lexus LC Coupe for Under $100K The Lexus flagship coupe starts from $92,975 including destination. read full story
- World’s First Tuned Lexus LC 500 Debuts Gordon Ting and Beyond Marketing were put in charge of building the world's first tuned Lexus LC 500. read full story
- Lexus LC500 Caught on Video Doing Laps at the Nurburgring Lexus has taken the all-new LC500 testing on the Nurburgring as it gets ready to begin deliveries early next year. read full story
- 2018 Lexus LC 500 Gets Slight Performance Bump The new Lexus flagship coupe will have more power than it originally debuted with. read full story