1. The latest car from Lexus is a flagship 2+2 coupe named the LC 500.
2. Under the hood of the LC 500 is a 5.0-liter V8 that makes 467 hp and 389 lb-ft of torque. That engine is mated to a 10 speed automatic transmission.
3. Capable fo hitting 60 MPH in 4.5 seconds the LC 500 is expected to be under 4,100 lbs.
4. Lexus insists that fully loaded models will be less than $100,000.
Discuss this future car on our Lexus LC 500 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Lexus News Recent 2018 Lexus LC 500 News
- You Can Still Buy a Brand New, Never Driven Lexus LFA A dozen Lexus LFA supercars are still sitting at dealerships. read full story
- The Stunning Lexus LC500 is Heading to the Big Screen The 2018 Lexus LC500 will be showcased in Marvel Studios' upcoming Black Panther. read full story
- Contenders for 2018 North American Car, Truck and Utility Vehicle of the Year Unveiled To be eligible, a car must be entirely new or substantially changed for the 2018 model year. read full story
- Poll: Lexus LC 500 or Mercedes-Benz S550 4Matic Coupe? Which top-shelf two-door would YOU rather own, the Lexus LC 500 or Mercedes-Benz S550 4Matic Coupe? read full story
- Toyota Patent Reveals New System That Uses Both Turbo and Supercharger Toyota is working on a forced induction system that has an electric supercharger and a turbocharger. read full story
- Watching Lexus Cars Drift Around Fragile Crystal Is Super Stressful Lexus has teamed up with drift world champion Rhys Millen to showcase the performance of its vehicles. read full story
- Lexus, Buick Lead the Way in Customer Satisfaction The J.D. Power 2017 Customer Satisfaction Index Study has been released. read full story
- Top 10 Weirdest Things Automakers Make That Aren’t Cars From hoverboards to hookah pipes and condo towers. What the heck? read full story
- Upcoming Lexus LC F Reportedly More Powerful Than LFA Supercar Sporting 600 horsepower, the Lexus LC F will bow at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. read full story
- We Have More Proof the Lexus LC F is On Its Way Lexus has finally applied to trademark the LC F nameplate in the U.S. read full story