1. The new flagship Lexus coupe will also be offered with a hybrid powertrain.
2. Unlike the old flagship hybrid, the LS 600h, the LC 500h will pair a V6 engine to some electric motors, sending a combined 354-hp to the rear wheels.
3. Interestingly enough the LC 500h will use a four-speed automatic, instead of the usual eCVT that’s typically fitted to Lexus hybrids.
4. Expect the zero to 60 MPH time to be under 5 seconds.
Discuss this future car on our Lexus LC 500 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Lexus News Recent 2018 Lexus LC 500h News
- Lexus LS 500h Will Get Its Sport Car Sibling’s Hybrid System Lexus is making more drastic changes to its flagship sedan. read full story
- New Lexus LS Hybrid Will Debut Soon The 2018 Lexus LS 500h will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. read full story