1. After debuting the UX concept, Lexus recently trademarked three new names: UX200, UX250 and UX250h hinting that a production car will definitely be on the way soon.
2. Following the nomenclature of the brand, a UX is a crossover, although this one is a sub-compact model that seems to borrow from the Toyota C-HR.
3. With the numbers relating to engine size, or powertrain, the 200 engines are typically two-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, the 250 would be a naturally aspirated four-cylinder while the 250h is likely going to be a hybrid.
Discuss this future car at our Lexus Forum
New Car Finder
View all Lexus News Recent 2018 Lexus UX News
- Lexus UX Concept to Spawn Production Model The Lexus UX Concept is influencing a new subcompact crossover model. read full story
- Lexus Confirms Edgy Compact Crossover is Heading to Production The Lexus crossover and SUV family is getting a new member. read full story
- Here’s Proof Lexus Will Put a Spindle Grille on Anything Lexus is covering all three modes of transportation: land, sea and air. read full story
- Lexus UX Concept Video, First Look Lexus is looking to take advantage of the booming crossover segment. read full story
- Top 5 Best Concept Cars from the 2016 Paris Motor Show The French automakers really dazzled on their home turf this year. read full story
- Lexus UX Concept Previews Flashy Compact Crossover The Lexus UX Concept is even more radical on the inside. read full story
- Watch the Lexus UX Concept Debut Live Streaming Here The Lexus UX Concept is making its debut at the 2016 Paris Motor Show. read full story
- Lexus UX Concept Previews Crazy Futuristic Alien Interior The Lexus UX Concept will make its debut at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and the Japanese automaker has released a glimpse of its interior. read full story
- Lexus UX Concept Revealed from the Rear Lexus has given us a view of its latest concept. read full story