1. The Nissan Rogue Sport is a small crossover that will slot between the Juke and the Rogue in terms of size. It’ll be called the Qashqai in Canada.
2. It’s powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 141-hp and 147 lb-ft of torque.
3. Power is routed to a front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive powertrain through a CVT.
4. Seating five passengers, the Rogue Sport also has 61.1 cubic feet of cargo space with the second row folded flat and 22.9 cu-ft behind the second row, which splits 60/40.
New Car Finder
View all Nissan News Recent 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport News
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport Pricing Announced Rogue Sport built to compete with rivals like slightly smaller Honda HR-V, Toyota C-HR without stepping on toes of Nissan Juke. read full story
- Here’s What Nissan’s CEO Will Do Before Trump Tweets At Him Renault and Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn believes automakers will have to adjust how they do business under Donald Trump's presidency. read full story
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport Video, First Look Nissan is expanding its crossover offerings with the new Rogue Sport. read full story
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport/Qashqai Debut to Join the Small Crossover Squad The 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport has just debuted as a new compact crossover to slot in between the Juke and Rogue. read full story