1. The Toyota Camry now rides on the global architecture platform that underpins the Toyota Prius.
2. It will still be offered with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder, 3.5-liter V6 and as a hybrid. Gas engines use a new eight speed automatic transmission, and the hybrid uses a CVT.
3. It features a longer wheelbase and a lower hood.
New Car Finder
View all Toyota News Recent 2018 Toyota Camry News
- Toyota is Helping to Make America Great Again with Record Investment The Japanese automaker is investing $1.33 billion in its Kentucky plant. read full story
- The Toyota Supra or Lexus LC Could Get an Electric Supercharger A recently published patent application reveals Toyota has been working with electric superchargers. read full story
- 2018 Toyota Sienna, Yaris Updated with New Faces and Equipment Toyota has updated the Yaris and Sienna for 2018. read full story
- Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands: 2017 Brand Finance has released its annual report on the world's most value automobile brands. read full story
- Top 10 Non-American Cars Made in America President Donald Trump has really shined the spotlight on American manufacturing. read full story
- Toyota Actually Out Sold Volkswagen in 2016 The Volkswagen Group may be the world's largest automaker, but Toyota still outsold its German rival. read full story
- Just Offer Me a Damn Manual Transmission: The Skinny with Craig Cole The good ol’ standard transmission has largely been rendered obsolete by quick-shifting automatics. read full story
- Top 5 Most Important Production Car Debuts of the 2017 Detroit Auto Show The focus of this year's show seemed to be on production cars that real people actually buy. read full story
- 2018 Toyota Camry Video, First Look The best-selling car in America has gotten a lot more aggressive. read full story
- Missed Our Live Broadcast from the 2017 Detroit Auto Show? Watch it Right Here Craig and Jodi take you on a tour of the 2017 Detroit Auto Show to check out the best new car and concept debuts. read full story