1. The Toyota Camry now rides on the global architecture platform that underpins the Toyota Prius.
2. It will still be offered with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder, 3.5-liter V6 and as a hybrid. Gas engines use a new eight speed automatic transmission, and the hybrid uses a CVT.
3. It features a longer wheelbase and a lower hood.
New Car Finder
View all Toyota News Recent 2018 Toyota Camry News
- Toyota Wants to Make its Pillars Appear Transparent A patent application has detailed the design. read full story
- Don’t Expect to See Turbochargers in Toyota Vehicles Anytime Soon Toyota is instead focusing on "Dynamic Force." read full story
- The Most Popular Automaker in the World Isn’t a Big Surprise The competition isn't even close. read full story
- 2018 Toyota Camry Arrives Late Summer with $24,380 Starting Price The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry will be $425 more expensive than the outgoing model. read full story
- Toyota is Helping to Make America Great Again with Record Investment The Japanese automaker is investing $1.33 billion in its Kentucky plant. read full story
- The Toyota Supra or Lexus LC Could Get an Electric Supercharger A recently published patent application reveals Toyota has been working with electric superchargers. read full story
- 2018 Toyota Sienna, Yaris Updated with New Faces and Equipment Toyota has updated the Yaris and Sienna for 2018. read full story
- Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands: 2017 Brand Finance has released its annual report on the world's most value automobile brands. read full story
- Top 10 Non-American Cars Made in America President Donald Trump has really shined the spotlight on American manufacturing. read full story
- Toyota Actually Out Sold Volkswagen in 2016 The Volkswagen Group may be the world's largest automaker, but Toyota still outsold its German rival. read full story