1. The Arteon is designed to be a flagship sedan, priced above the VW Passat in the Volkswagen lineup.
2. A replacement for the CC, the sedan is going to be sleek and coupe-like in design.
3. Volkswagen promises the Arteon will have all the latest driver assistance features and safety technology like gesture controls and a configurable digital dashboard.
4. Expect it to use a 290-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and an eight speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive should come standard, while 4Motion all-wheel drive will also be offered.
5. The Volkswagen Arteon should be in dealerships late 2017 as a 2018 model year car.
Discuss this article on our Volkswagen Forum
New Car Finder
View all Volkswagen News Recent 2018 Volkswagen Arteon News
- 2018 Volkswagen Arteon Video, First Look Volkswagen has replaced the CC with a model sporting a real name: Arteon. read full story
- Don’t Call it a CComeback: Volkswagen Arteon Debuts The Volkswagen Arteon just debuted. Get more info here. read full story