1. The Arteon is designed to be a flagship sedan, priced above the VW Passat in the Volkswagen lineup.
2. A replacement for the CC, the sedan is going to be sleek and coupe-like in design.
3. Volkswagen promises the Arteon will have all the latest driver assistance features and safety technology like gesture controls and a configurable digital dashboard.
4. Expect it to use a 290-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and an eight speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive should come standard, while 4Motion all-wheel drive will also be offered.
5. The Volkswagen Arteon should be in dealerships late 2017 as a 2018 model year car.
Discuss this article on our Volkswagen Forum
New Car Finder
View all Volkswagen News Recent 2018 Volkswagen Arteon News
- VW Arteon Could Offer New V6, Wagon Variant The Volkswagen Arteon could get an all-new V6 engine and a wagon option. read full story
- Volkswagen Arteon has Fancy High-Tech Headlights Good drivers know that you should always be looking as far down the road as possible, but that’s not always easy at night. read full story
- Watching Ads Could Pave the Way for Free Transportation Call Don Draper, because there’s a new place for Madison Avenue to stick its nose in. read full story
- Volkswagen Arteon Will Keep You Safe if You’ve Passed Out While Driving The feature helps get the Arteon off the road and stopped safely if the driver becomes incapacitated. read full story
- Production for New Volkswagen Jetta Starts in December Ten new Volkswagens are due before the end of the year. read full story
- Volkswagen Could Sell Ducati to Help Pay the Bills: Report Volkswagen could be looking to sell off Italian motorcycle maker Ducati. read full story
- 2018 Volkswagen Arteon Video, First Look Volkswagen has replaced the CC with a model sporting a real name: Arteon. read full story
- Don’t Call it a CComeback: Volkswagen Arteon Debuts The Volkswagen Arteon just debuted. Get more info here. read full story