1. Volvo may be looking to spread its versatility by developing an entry level crossover.
2. The vehicle will be a part of the V40 lineup of vehicles which includes the V40 hatchback and the V40 Cross Country crossover.
3. Design of the XV40 is previewed in the Volvo 40 Series concept.
Discuss this story on our Volvo V40 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2018 Volvo XC40 News
- Volvo’s New Subscription Service Offers Flat Fee Car Ownership It will be available with the XC40 before expanding to other models. read full story
- Volvo XC40 Marks Automaker’s Entry Into Compact Crossover Segment The smallest crossover from Volvo to date. read full story
- New Volvo XC40 Compact CUV Debuts Next Week Volvo has released a teaser video to preview its new compact crossover. read full story
- Volvo Promises New XC40 Will be Best Equipped Vehicle in its Class Volvo promises the XC40 will be one of the best-equipped compact crossovers. read full story
- The Volvo XC40 Will Have More Storage Solutions Than an Ikea Lots of space isn't the same as usable space. read full story
- New Volvo XC40 Moons the Internet By Accident A teaser shot of the Volvo XC40 has been released early on Instagram. read full story
- New Volvo Compact Crossover Teased in the Most Obscure Way Possible Automakers are getting more and more vague with their teasers. read full story
- Volvo’s Parent Company Just Bought a Flying Car Start-Up Volvo parent company Geely also owns Lotus and Lynk&Co. read full story
- Volvo XC40 Spied Testing Inside and Out Look for the new Volvo XC40 to make its debut later this year before it goes on sale in 2018. read full story
- Volvo Hints that Smaller S20, V20 and XC20 Models Could be Coming A strong possibility for the North American market would be a Volvo XC20 compact crossover. read full story