1. Volvo may be looking to spread its versatility by developing an entry level crossover.
2. The vehicle will be a part of the V40 lineup of vehicles which includes the V40 hatchback and the V40 Cross Country crossover.
3. Design of the XV40 is previewed in the Volvo 40 Series concept.
Discuss this story on our Volvo V40 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2018 Volvo XC40 News
- Volvo’s Parent Company Just Bought a Flying Car Start-Up Volvo parent company Geely also owns Lotus and Lynk&Co. read full story
- Volvo XC40 Spied Testing Inside and Out Look for the new Volvo XC40 to make its debut later this year before it goes on sale in 2018. read full story
- Volvo Hints that Smaller S20, V20 and XC20 Models Could be Coming A strong possibility for the North American market would be a Volvo XC20 compact crossover. read full story
- Volvo’s First EV Targets Bolt-Beating Range Volvo is looking at a range of at least 250 miles for its first EV. read full story