1. Volvo has finally updated its XC60 and it now fits in with the rest of the modern Volvo lineup in terms of design, powertrains and features.
2. There are two engine options under the hood, both 2.0-liter four cylinder. The base engine for the U.S. will be the 254-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder T5, while buyers can also choose the more powerful 320-hp T6.
3. The XC60 has the new Steer Assist system that will autonomously steer the car to avoid an imminent collision. There’s also Pilot Assist is also offered, capable of handling steering, acceleration and braking on well-marked roads at speeds up to 80 mph.
4. The new XC60 will begin production in mid-April at the Torslanda Plant in Sweden.
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2018 Volvo XC60 News
- Volvo is Making it Easy for you to Watch the Eclipse Volvo’s obsession with safety goes one step further. read full story
- Polestar Upgrades Boost Volvo XC60 T8 Plug-In to 421HP Polestar will eventually work on EVs only, but for now, they stay tuning combustion-engined Volvos. read full story
- Volvo Turns the XC60 Into a Giant Camera Who says backup cameras can't take a good picture? read full story
- 2018 Volvo XC60 Priced Competitively From $41,500 The all-new 2018 XC60 can now be ordered from Volvo. read full story
- Volvo Kicks Off Production for its Newest Crossover The first 2018 Volvo XC60 has rolled off the production line. read full story
- 2018 Volvo XC60 Video, First Look This is the newest member to Volvo's crossover lineup. read full story
- Volvo XC60 is the Baby XC90 You’ve Always Wanted Volvo updates XC60 to follow in XC90's footsteps, with the latest advances in safety systems. read full story