The AutoGuide.com team is working to educate and entertain you, the automotive consumer. Whether you're looking for the latest news, spy photos or creative and insightful feature stories, or you're reading reviews and hunting for tips and advice as you shop for your next new car, we're here to help.
- Follow @ColumWood Colum Wood, Editor-in-Chief With AutoGuide from its launch, Colum previously acted as Editor-in-Chief of Modified Luxury & Exotics magazine where he became a certifiable car snob driving supercars like the Koenigsegg CCX and racing down the autobahn in anything over 500 hp.
- Follow @mikeschlee Mike Schlee, Road Test Editor If it has wheels, Mike will drive it. Having written professional for the past four years, he joins the AutoGuide team as the Road Test Editor. The only thing Mike likes better than pawing all over the latest and greatest automobiles is driving them; a lot – over long distances. Testing and evaluating cars is a tough gig, but someone’s got to do it. Mike may be the world’s only NASCAR fan that drives a Miata.
- Follow @Sami_HA Sami Haj-Assaad, Features Editor Sami has an unquenchable thirst for car knowledge. When he's not asking questions about cars and car tech, you can find him tinkering around with his gadgets. He finds himself right at home in side vehicles with the latest and greatest touch-screens, infotainment systems and complicated high-tech doo-dads. Before writing for AutoGuide.com Sami spent time writing in the Biz-Tech world, writing reviews of cell-phones, tablets, laptops, apps and videogames. Despite his affinity for in-car tech, he’s the proud owner of a back-to-basics Scion FR-S.
- Follow @craigcole Craig Cole, Associate Editor Born and raised in Southeastern, Michigan Craig was steeped in cars and mechanics from childhood, growing up around tractors, motorcycles and engines. He feels as much at home with a wrench or welding gun in his hand as he does behind the wheel or in front of a keyboard. When he’s not providing AutoGuide with USDA prime content he’s out in the garage restoring his 1936 Ford V8 sedan. Some say he’s a changeling.
- Follow @lukevandezande Luke Vandezande, News Editor Luke is an energetic automotive journalist who spends his time covering industry news and crawling the internet for the latest breaking story. When he isn't in the office, Luke can be found obsessively browsing used car listings, drinking scotch at his favorite bar and dreaming of what to drive next, though the list grows a lot faster than his bank account.
- Follow @selmer07 Stephen Elmer, News Editor Stephen grew up shadowing his award-winning auto journalist father who provided him with a bevy of mechanical wonders to play with as a child, sparking his interest in cars. He also taught Stephen the professional need-to-knows of the auto and powersports world, attending his first press launch at age eight. Today he is an avid Snowmobiler, ATVer, RVer and D/Z licensed truck driver. When not as his AutoGuide Desk, Steve can be found grooving with his bass guitar or beating on his drum kit.
- Jason Siu, Contributor Jason has been shooting cars since before digital cameras were invented but has taken a passion to writing over the past decade.
- Mark Atkinson, Contributor Mark has worked as an automotive journalist for over 10 years, starting as a student at Centennial College, in Toronto, by launching an auto-review section in the college paper, The Courier.