Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Welcome to episode 7 of The AutoGuide Show, our video show and podcast that comes out every other Friday on YouTube or your favorite podcast player.
Watch it fully, leave it running in the background, or stream it as a podcast, but listen in as our editors answer audience questions, discuss automotive industry news, what they’re driving, and everything else going on in AutoGuide Land.
This week, Sami, Sam and Sebastien discuss the BMW Alpina B7, BMW X5, new BMW 3 Series (that’s a lot of BMW…), Audi E-Tron, Porsche 911 Speedster, Hyundai Veloster, Subaru BRZ and the Paris Motor Show. They also answer a reader question! If you have a question, leave a comment on this post, on the YouTube video, or email us at [email protected].
Index of Cars Covered:
- 0:51 Reader question: What is the best car to learn how to drive manual in?
- 6:10 BMW 3 Series debuts
- 11:38 Porsche 911 Speedster / Porsche 935
- 17:20 Audi e-tron
- 21:05 Polestar Spaces
- 24:37 BMW Alpina B7
- 32:03 BMW X5
- 40:04 Hyundai Veloster vs Subaru BRZ
- Jodi thinks the MINI Cooper is a great car to learn manual on
- New-Generation BMW 3 Series Debuts
- Porsche 911 Speedster Confirmed for Production
- New Porsche 935 Track Car is Absolutely Bonkers
- Audi e-Tron Debuts
- Polestar to Open Retail Spaces in US Next Year Starting with New York
- BMW X5 Review
- Paris Motor Show Coverage
Also find a podcast version on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Google Play Music, and Pocket Cast. Please make sure to subscribe and rate and review!
Download the podcast here
Listen in Google Podcasts