Time is running out on your chance to win a Supercharged HEMI Powered 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk or $50,000. Here’s how to enter and get triple the tickets.
Just click here to get tickets for a chance to win a supercharged HEMI-powered 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk in Redline Pearl Clearcoat — or choose the $50,000 option instead. The draw will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 5 p.m. C.S.T.
It’s that easy. And you can grab a few for yourself, while you’re at it. Because everyone deserves a chance to drive the best in sports luxury.
Here’s what you’ll get if you win, and who you will be supporting when you buy your tickets.
About the Supercharged HEMI Powered 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
This vehicle is like a sports car with space and room to move. Safety. Class. You get it all.
As versatile as they come, you can take your family out for dinner, and hit the trail with speed on the weekend. A lot of it.
The Trackhawk is one of the most powerful production SUVs ever made. It’s powered with the same supercharged HEMI engine as the Hellcat SRT Challenger and Charger, allowing you to travel 0-60 mph in just 3.5 seconds.
World-class handling is also at your fingertips. The Trackhawk comes with five performance-tuned dynamic drive modes including Auto, Sport, Track, Snow and Tow and the Bilstein adaptive damping system.
A TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission delivers shifts as fast as 160 milliseconds.
Having one around is like having a sports car with more parked in your driveway.
Here are some additional specs:
- 6.2L supercharged HEMI V8 with 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque
- Brembo brakes with six-piston calipers and massive 15.7-inch rotors
- Performance Pages showcase performance timers and gauge readouts
- Signature Laguna Leather Wrapped Black Interior Package
- High-Performance Audio and Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Tow Package capable of 7200 lbs
- Driver assist systems including Lane Departure warning, Forward Collision with Active Braking, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop.
- Blind Spot Sensors and Cross Path Detection
What Your Tickets Support
When you purchase tickets to win, you’re directly supporting the daily operations of TRI Industries NFP, a 501(c)(3) not for profit. TRI Industries employs individuals with disabilities including veterans and the blind. Based in Vernon Hills, Illinois, it’s a leading provider of remanufactured imaging supplies.
Your support goes towards a better environment and sustainable office solutions, as well as helping people live fulfilling lives. Your donation may be tax-deductible.