1. The Pagani Huayra is the latest supercar from Horacio Pagani, an Argentine supercar designer.
2. A mid-engined rear wheel drive car, the Huayra costs over $1 million USD.
3. Power is provided by a twin-turbo V12 engine from AMG that makes 700 hp and 738 ft-lbs of torque.
4. Dry weight is around 3,000 lbs meaning this supercar can hit 62 mph in about 3 seconds. Top speed is over 200 mph.
New Car Finder
View all Pagani News Recent 2018 Pagani Huayra News
- Off-Road Supercar Renders: When the Apocalypse Hits Monaco Can someone please do this to a real Bugatti? read full story
- Pagani Huayra Roadster Lease is the Most Expensive Ever Offered Insane monthly payments. read full story
- Last Pagani Huayra Coupe is Inspired by Lewis Hamilton It's called L'Ultimo. read full story
- Pagani’s Fancy Huayra Roadster Gets a Fancy Soft Top Folds like origami. read full story
- Pagani Plotting Pure EV and New V12 Model With Manual Transmission Customer demand is keeping the manual transmission alive. read full story
- New Pagani Huayra Lampo is Inspired by a Turbine Powered Fiat The best one-off Pagani to date? read full story
- Pagani Launches its Own Car Restoration Service Some owners actually have actually clocked over 60,000 miles! read full story