- Aston Martin has confirmed it will build a crossover based on the DBX Concept.
- Concept shown with electric power, but production version will see a gasoline engine, possible an AMG sourced V8, and a plug-in hybrid powertrain.
- It will be a five door model, not a three door like the concept.
- The high luxury GT will have a high seating position, making it more accessible to everyone.
New Car Finder
View all Aston Martin News Recent 2019 Aston Martin DBX News
- Aston Martin Unveils Three Stunning New Concept Cars Two new hybrid mid-engine supercars and an electric SUV concept. read full story
- Your First Look at the New Aston Martin DBX, Brand’s First SUV Aston Martin has started testing the brand's first SUV. read full story
- Mid Engine Aston Martin ‘003’ Hypercar Coming in 2021 Don't worry, '003' is a placeholder title. read full story
- New Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato Coming in 2020 And a DB4 GT Zagato Continuation. read full story
- Aston Martin’s New Chief Designer Comes From Bugatti Coming from Bugatti. read full story
- Aston Martin to Debut Luxury Lagonda SUV in 2021 Not to be confused with the DBX. read full story
- So, an Aston Martin Submarine is Going to Become Real Stranger things have happened. read full story
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera to Pack 700+ HP 5.2L Twin-Turbo V12 That's some serious firepower. read full story
- Aston Martin’s First SUV Will Have Four Doors The final design has been signed off on. read full story