- Valkyrie will be powered by a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V12 engine developed by Cosworth, which will be paired with “some sort of electric powertrain to produce over 1,000 horsepower.”
- Buyers will have to get a 3D scan of their body so that the driver’s seat can be custom made to fit.
- Adrian Newey designed body should provide enough downforce to make the Valkyrie as fast as a current LMP1 car.
- They’re all sold out, rumors say buyers forked over as much as £3-million or about $3.8-million USD.
New Car Finder
View all Aston Martin News Recent 2019 Aston Martin Valkyrie News
- Engine Specs for Aston Martin Valkyrie Revealed: 6.5L V12 with 1000 BHP Hypercar will sping to 11,100 rpm and output 1000 bhp. read full story
- Listen to the the Aston Martin Valkyrie’s 6.5L V12 Scream Well that sounds crazy. read full story
- Mid Engine Aston Martin ‘003’ Hypercar Coming in 2021 Don't worry, '003' is a placeholder title. read full story
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Will Make 1,130 HP From its Cosworth V12 No turbos. No superchargers. read full story
- Aston Martin: Valkyrie is Marketing for Volume Mid Engine Car The Valkyrie will be limited to just 150 cars. read full story
- Top 10 Most Desirable Cars from the 2018 Geneva Motor Show At least in the U.K. read full story
- Aston Martin Trademarks Varekai – is it For a New Lagonda? Or will it be a sporty car? read full story
- Why is Aston Martin Building a Track-Only Version of the Valkyrie? Why not is probably the better question. read full story
- 7 Facts About the Aston Martin Valkyrie You Might Not Have Heard Yet Like an electric reverse gear! read full story
- Aston Martin is Working on a Baby Version of its Insane Hypercar It's like a baby Valkyrie. read full story