1. Audi is reportedly working on a baby R8, called the R6 that would slot between the super car and the high-performance TTRS coupe.
2. Using a platform borrowed from the Porsche 718 Boxster and Cayman, the Audi R6 will feature a mid-engine layout.
3. Expect the car to use an all-wheel drive powertrain and a six-cylinder engine when it debuts.
Discuss this future car at our Audi R6 Forums
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2019 Audi R6 News
- 815 HP Audi Vision Gran Turismo Car Actually Drives It will take to the track at Formula E races this year. read full story
- Audi Gran Turismo Vision Car Teased It will likely be electric. read full story
- The R8 Spyder V10 Plus is Audi’s Most Powerful Convertible Ever The most powerful Audi R8 Spyder is here. read full story
- Audi to Phase Out V8 Engines Audi's latest V8 engine will be its last as carmaker moves towards electric drivetrains. read full story