1. The XT3 is a new compact crossover from Cadillac that will be smaller than the current XT5. Expect it to compete with the BMW X3 and Audi Q5.
2. When the XT3 arrives, expect it to offer a turbo four-cylinder engine with standard front-wheel drive and optional all-wheel drive.
3. A nine-speed transmission is likely, and the crossover will probably be available with Cadillac’s unique rear-view mirror monitor that displays a wide-angle feed of what’s behind the vehicle.
Discuss this article on our Cadillac Forum
New Car Finder
View all Cadillac News Recent 2019 Cadillac XT3 News
- Cadillac Goes on a ‘CT’ and ‘XT’ Trademarking Spree Everything from CT2 to XT8. read full story
- Cadillac XT4 Sheds Camouflage While Testing Against the GLC, X3 Another entry for the luxury crossover segment. read full story
- GM’s Spring Hill Plant to Gain New Cadillac Crossover, Lose Workers It may be the Cadillac XT4. read full story
- Next-Gen Cadillacs to Get HARMAN Audio? A curious discovery on LinkedIn could indicate future content for high-end Cadillac models. read full story
- Top 5 Coolest Types of Hood Ornaments Equal parts beautiful and dangerous, the hood ornament reputedly dates all the way back to the chariots of Egyptian Pharaohs. read full story