1. Faraday Future’s first car is called the FF 91 and is a flagship sedan with tons of performance and range.
2. The car uses a 130 kWh battery and is capable of getting 378 miles on a single charge.
3. Debuted at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show, the car is capable of hitting 60 MPH in just 2.39 seconds.
4. The car also features semi-autonomous driving features, and is able to valet park itself without a driver.
5. Expect it to hit customers in 2018, and buyers can reserve a special FF 91 Alliance Edition, or a normal version of the car through the automakers website.
New Car Finder
View all Faraday Future News Recent 2019 Faraday Future FF 91 News
- Faraday Future Still Exists and is Teasing a New Crossover Its first car hasn't even come out yet. read full story
- Faraday Future Might Not Have a Future at All The company is losing execs left and right. read full story