- This sultry looking SUV will be the world’s first full-size two door luxury SUV.
- Momentum is provided through a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine matched to a ZF-sourced eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine can launch the car to 60 miles an hour in as little as 5.0 seconds and top speed maxes out at 165 miles an hour (265km/h).
- This rugged coupe will feature an air suspension which automatically lowers the body 15 millimeters at speeds of 65 miles an hour or more for enhanced aerodynamics.
- Four different wheel designs will be offered, spanning from 21 to 23 inches. This will be the first Range Rover to ever offer rims that large.
- The Range Rover SV Coupe will be hand built at the firm’s SVO Technical Center in Warwickshire, U.K. No more than 999 copies will be made.
- Priced from about $300,000 in the U.S. The Range Rover SV Coupe is slated to go on sale in the fourth-quarter of the year.
New Car Finder
View all Land Rover News Recent 2019 Land Rover Range Rover SV News
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Available with New Hybrid Inline Six Engine JLR's new mild-hybrid inline-six will be offered in 355 hp and 395 hp flavors. read full story