- This all-new electric crossover will be built on a new platform called EVA which Mercedes-Benz is specifically engineering for their electric vehicles.
- Two electric motors, mounted at each axle, are expected to produce a maximum output of about 300kW which translates to 400 hp. This will help it get to 60 mph from standstill in less than 5 seconds.
- Driving range with the 70 kWh battery should be around 300 miles.
- The crossover will have its first debut in the fall of 2018 and then go on sale in early to mid-2019. Direct competitors are the Tesla Model X and Jaguar I-Pace.
New Car Finder
View all Mercedes-Benz News Recent 2019 Mercedes-Benz EQ C News
- Mercedes-Benz EQC vs. Audi E-Tron: Spec Sheet Comparison Which brand new fully electric crossover has the early edge? read full story
- Mercedes EQS Electric Car Will be First EV on Dedicated Platform The Mercedes EQS will be an ultra luxurious electric car. read full story
- Weird Mercedes Blob Concept Has us Scared for the Future ...what is it? read full story
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Lands With 400 HP, 200 Miles of Range It will go on sale in mid-2019. read full story
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC: This is its Interior Looks..like a Mercedes. read full story
- Mercedes-Benz EQ C Shows us its, uh, ‘Mystic Rear’ Ahem. read full story
- Video: Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV Teased Oooh, a headlight... read full story
- Mercedes-Benz EQ Silver Arrow Has 738 HP and is 17 Feet Long Mercedes is just crazy enough to build this. read full story
- Watch the Mercedes EQ C Test in the Scorching Desert Heat Mercedes-Benz is preparing to launch its pure electric EQ C crossover in 2019. read full story
- Mercedes-Benz EQ C Electric Crossover Caught Testing Again Looking a bit overweight. read full story