- Expected to come to market sometime this year, the GLB will be offered with three rows of seating, allowing it to carry up to seven passengers.
- Unlike the GLC, GLE, and GLS models, however, the GLB is more angular and boxy, following in the footsteps of the legendary G-Class design.
- Our spy photographer says the prototype measures 4.60 meters (15.1 inches) and will offer a trunk volume of around 500 liters (17.7 cubic feet).
- The GLB shares its platform with the A-Class, it is expected to have similar powertrain options with four-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines under the hood. It will also likely be priced around the $35,000 range, allowing it to fill the gap between the existing GLA and GLC crossovers.
New Car Finder
View all Mercedes-Benz News Recent 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB News
- Mercedes GLB Debuts with Optional Room for 7 New CUV is available with a ton of high-tech features. read full story
- Mercedes GLB Concept is Not the Tiny G-Wagen We Hoped For But it still looks pretty cool. read full story
- Mercedes-Benz GLB Lineup Previewed by Trademark Filings From GLB 180 to GLB 53. read full story
- ‘Baby Mercedes G-Class’ Could Arrive in 2019 Major focus on crossovers and SUVs. read full story
- Here’s Our Best Look Yet at the New Mercedes GLB Crossover Baby G-Class. read full story
- Mercedes EQ C Electric Crossover Confirmed for Fall Debut Here to take on the Tesla Model S. read full story