1. Considered a Baby-Panamera or Panamera Junior, the Pajun will be a smaller Porsche sedan aimed at competing with the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class
2. Under the hood look for a range of gasoline V6 engines making anywhere from 320 to 520 hp. Both a diesel and hybrid option are likely.
3. Expect it to be built on the Volkswagen Group’s next-generation MSB platform.
4. Styling will likely be inspired by the Panamera Sport Turismo Concept.
GALLERY: Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept
New Car Finder
View all Porsche News Recent 2019 Porsche Pajun News
- Watch: Here’s What a Pro Race Driver Thinks of Porsche’s First EV We get Mark Webber's first drive impressions. read full story
- Porsche’s Supercharging Stations Won’t Be Free Porsche will not provide free charging for EV drivers. read full story
- 5 Things We Learned About the Porsche Mission E We went to the annual Porsche state of the union and learned a few things about the automaker's first electric car. read full story
- Porsche’s Tesla Competitor Spied, Nissan Leaf NISMO Concept Debuts and More: Weekly News Roundup Video A look at the week’s most interesting automotive news stories. read full story