1. The next generation Volvo 40 Series will begin production in 2017.
2. The V40 is a hatchback, aimed to take on the entry-level luxury vehicles from Mercedes, BMW and Audi.
3. Available overseas with six engine options, the US model will likely be offered with a three- and four-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engines from the brand’s Drive-E engine family.
4. Volvo also offers a XC40, a lifted crossover variant that will replace the V40 Cross Country in other markets and it’s likely arrive in the U.S. ahead of the V40 hatchback and S40 sedan.
Discuss this story at our Volvo V40 Forum
New Car Finder
View all Volvo News Recent 2019 Volvo V40 News
- Volvo Will Go to the LA Auto Show, But Won’t Show Any Autos What the heck is going on? read full story