2. It will be able to get 248 miles of range on a single charge.
3. Since the Taycan is supposedly capable of hitting 60 MPH in just 3.5 seconds, so this shouldn’t be far off.
4. Following very much in the footsteps of the A7, the e-tron appears to be a Sportback.
Discuss this story on our Audi Forum
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2020 Audi e-tron GT News
- Top 5 Best Electric SUVs Coming in 2021 The future is electric, that is a fact. Here is another one, SUVs are the present and will not fall out of favor any time soon. So developing electric SUVs would be the right way forward so you appeal to both crowds correct? Well, manufacturers seem to agree on that too. That is why in... read full story
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron Concept Has a Sexy Back and a 300 Mile Range The sexier Q4 to get augmented reality, will be significantly cheaper than the original e-tron. read full story
- Top 10 Electric Cars with AWD If you want extra traction but are moving on from internal combustion, there are a lot of options for you. read full story
- Audi E-Tron to Come in High Performance and Entry Level Form The performance model will have way more than 402 hp on tap. read full story
- Electric Audi e-tron GT Concept Unveiled with 590 HP The concept previews Audi’s vision for performance EVs. read full story