2. It will be able to get 248 miles of range on a single charge.
3. Since the Taycan is supposedly capable of hitting 60 MPH in just 3.5 seconds, so this shouldn’t be far off.
4. Following very much in the footsteps of the A7, the e-tron appears to be a Sportback.
Discuss this story on our Audi Forum
New Car Finder
View all Audi News Recent 2020 Audi e-tron GT News
- Top 10 Electric Cars with AWD If you want extra traction but are moving on from internal combustion, there are a lot of options for you. read full story
- Audi E-Tron to Come in High Performance and Entry Level Form The performance model will have way more than 402 hp on tap. read full story
- Electric Audi e-tron GT Concept Unveiled with 590 HP The concept previews Audi’s vision for performance EVs. read full story