- Borrowing design cues from Genesis’ GV80 concept, the GV80 will be the brand’s first luxury SUV, with the GV90 expected to follow.
- We could see the 3.5-liter engine could serving as the entry-level powertrain option in the GV80, with the automaker’s 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine appearing in higher-end trims.
- On its website, Genesis says GV80 is coming in 2019, so it should debut soon. We wouldn’t be shocked to see it show up at the 2018 New York auto show in late March.
New Car Finder
View all Genesis News Recent 2020 Genesis GV80 News
- Every 2020 Super Bowl Car Ad, Ranked Worst to Best Super Bowl LIV is in the books, and with it, another year chock-full of car ads. read full story
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Revealed in North America: 5 Things You Need to Know Late Tuesday evening at a dedicated event in Miami, Genesis took the wraps off its GV80 SUV for the first time in North America. read full story
- Genesis Takes the Wraps Off 2021 GV80, Its First Luxury SUV Genesis has officially joined the luxury SUV party with this, the 2021 GV80. Expect it to quickly become the brand’s volume leader when it touches down later this year. read full story
- 2021 Genesis GV80 is Luxury Brand’s First SUV Genesis kicked off the new year by releasing the first official images of its upcoming SUV, the GV80. The new kid on the luxury block, Genesis has picked up numerous accolades in its short life, including our own 2019 AutoGuide.com Car of the Year for the G70. There’s just one small problem with the current... read full story