- Maserati was supposed to get the all-new GranTurismo to market for 2018, but the project has since been pushed back.
- The next-generation GranTurismo will apparently be previewed with a concept that is debut sometime early next year.
- The same platform will be used in the production version of the two-seat Alfieri as well.
Discuss this story on our Maserati forum
New Car Finder
View all Maserati News Recent 2020 Maserati GranTurismo News
- This Might Be the Most Gorgeous Infotainment System We’ve Ever Seen It's slick, smart, well integrated, scalable, and close to for production in real cars. read full story
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cars to Crash Some claims cost more than a car. read full story