- An expected 0-60 time of 1.9 seconds for this second generation Roadster means it will be the quickest production car ever made. A 200-kWh battery with the help of three motors will provide 10,000 Nm of thrust to make all this possible. In addition, the car is expected to hit the quarter mile in 8.9 seconds and hit a top speed of at least 250 mph.
- An announced 620 mile range on a single charge ensures this sports car can be driven for a reasonable amount of time before it needs to be recharged.
- This second generation Roadster will be equipped with all-wheel drive as standard, and will seat 4 people.
- Base price starts at $200,000. To get a reservation for the car will mean $50,000 from you. For those who can’t contain their excitement for long, an exclusive Roadster Founders Series will be available for $250,000.
New Car Finder
View all Tesla News Recent 2020 Tesla Roadster News
- Surprise Tesla Debut Was a Mock Up Roadster Without an Interior The 2020 Roadster remains a concept for now. read full story
- Tesla Model 3 Making its European Debut This Month At the Goodwood Festival of Speed, of all places. read full story
- Elon Musk is Serious About the Tesla Roadster Rocket Thrusters They will be part of the 'SpaceX option package'. read full story
- ‘SpaceX Option Package’ on Tap for the Tesla Roadster What could that possibly entail? read full story
- Tesla Shorts Predict Death of Tesla Semi, Company Predicts Range Boost Who will be right? read full story
- Tesla May Have Just Teased the Model Y Crossover The company released a new promotional video this week. read full story
- Tesla Autopilot VP Jim Keller Jumps Ship to Intel Another Tesla departure? read full story
- A Taiwanese Tesla Roadster Competitor is Coming They claim to have 1,000+ hp. read full story
- How the Internet Reacted to Elon Musk Launching a Tesla Into Space Are you ready for more Tesla memes? read full story
- Yep, Elon Musk is Most Certainly Sending his Tesla Roadster to Space Absolute insanity. read full story