Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Welcome to episode 10 of The AutoGuide Show, our video show and podcast. A half-hour episode will come out every Friday on YouTube or your favorite podcast player.
Watch it fully, leave it running in the background, or stream it as a podcast, but listen in as our editors answer audience questions, discuss automotive industry news, what they’re driving, and everything else going on in AutoGuide Land.
This week, Sami, Craig, and Sebastien answer an audience question about Ford and Lincoln’s future. They also chat about the Lincoln Navigator, Porsche Panamera GTS, and the VW Beetle.
If you have a question, leave a comment on this post, on the YouTube video, or email us at [email protected].
- 1:29 Audience question on Ford/Lincoln’s future
- 8:13 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
- 18:13 Porsche Panamera GTS
- 26:24 Volkswagen Beetle Final Edition in Mexico
- 2018 Lincoln Navigator Black Label Review
- 2019 Porsche Panamera GTS Review
- Saying Goodbye is Hard to Do, But the Beetle Final Edition Makes it a Little Easier
Also find a podcast version on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Google Play Music, and Pocket Cast. Please make sure to subscribe and rate and review!
Listen in Google Podcasts