Lexus IS350C F-Sport Special Edition, First Photos
After announcing the IS350C F-Spot Special Edition earlier this week, Lexus has now provided us with the first photos of the sporty drop-top. Priced from $57,500, it will be offered in only Tungsten Pearl (above) or Obsidian. Unique to the Special Edition is a set package of F-Sport goodies including: new 19-inch forged wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires, upgraded front and rear brakes, lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, sway bars, a new F-Sport grille, as well as F-Sport floor mats, an F-Sport shift knob and F-Sport badging.
The package also features black leather seats with blue stitching, while standard features include heated and ventilated front seats with wood trim, Bi-Xenon HID headlamps with Adaptive Front lighting, Lexus Navigation, a rear back-up camera, Voice Command casual-language voice recognition system and Lexus Enform with Safety Connect.
Just 100 F-Sport Special Edition models will be offered, with sales beginning later this month. The car will officially debut at the New York Auto Show on March 31st and we’ll be sure to bring you plenty of live photos then.
GALLERY: 2010 Lexus IS350C F-Sport Special Edition
Official release after the jump:
Lexus Introduces 2010 IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition
- Only 100 Units Will Be Produced
- Features F-Sport Performance Accessories and Unique Grille
- Interior with Numbered Badging and Blue Contrast Stitching
- Newly designed 19-inch forged alloy wheels with a wheel lock set and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear;
- Front and rear brake upgrade for a firmer pedal feel and enhanced fade resistance;
- New and unique F-Sport grille not previously available;
- Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein®;
- Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear;
- Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering;
- Embroidered floor mats with F-Sport logo;
- Leather-wrapped shift knob with F-Sport logo;
- And exterior badging and an individually numbered badge on the center console complete the uniqueness of this vehicle.